Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Just Monday stuff on a Tuesday



Destroying mama's wallet.
Keira enjoys the box from daddy's birthday present ( a craftsman tool of course)


Keira's birthday present for next year! :o)

Nothing to crazy going on around here. Keira has a cold and has leaky eyes and a runny nose.. add some major drooling to that mix and she is quite the mess! Yesterday Keira's birthday present came in the mail... yes her birthday isn't until June.... but that pool with the slide was on sale at Target.com for 4.99 with free shipping!!! It was too good a deal to pass up. Besides I like to shop early. I am almost done with Christmas shopping too!

4 comments:

MommyKW said...

Wow! Good for you! Hope keira is feeling better soon!

Unknown said...

The pic of Keira's new pool reminds me of this:
http://failblog.org/2008/09/04/waterslide-fail/

Can't wait to see it inflated!!!

Unknown said...

Hey! I'm almost done with Christmas shopping too! Well, just Jo's but still! I've been trying to look out for things on clearance and good sales and what not and I'm almost done with her shopping, probably just gonna get a few more things. Love the pictures of her in the box! Too cute!

Jennifer said...

I have not even started thinking of Christmas shopping....Good deal on the pool though. I love the pics with the uggs and diaper, so hollywood!!