Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Keira







Keira's toy of choice the past few days are her Strawberry shortcake boots. She is working on being able to walk in them before the snow comes. Her favorite word of choice now is "NO" She says it for no reason whatsoever. I hear her playing in her room and she is just saying no no no over and over again. Despite us trying to teach her No THANK YOU.... she just says NO. She also hits now too.... but so far its pretty gentle. She likes to beg for food and then when you get it out of the fridge, wash it and cut it she looks at it and hands it back to you... like that's nice but I am all set.... I think that is all that is new in the Keira department.

3 comments:

MommyKW said...

Gotta love it when you buy toys and your kids opt to play with their shoes!

Jennifer said...

We love NO too, we usually sing it these days. We can say Thank you...more like tank you but No tank you, might take some work. Ps. I love the boots.

Caroline said...

Jo beds me for food but then starts to get very mad at me when I have to heat it up or cut it or something, if she even sees it she's like I NEED IT NOW! haha