Monday, September 15, 2008

Fall bloomers

After a few days of fallish weather summer appears to be back.. at least for yesterday and today anyway. I filled up the pool since it had been a week or so since Keira had been in it. She likes to drink from the hose as you can see.

Keira and I headed outside to play ( mike was home for lunch so he took this dark shot) I did lighten the picture all though it appears to have have gone back to being dark.


My only fall blooming flowers.... They happen to be quite gorgeous at the moment!


6 comments:

4roches said...

Pretty flowers! It was hot today, I took Aidan to terrorize the ducks at Macks.

MommyKW said...

Beautiful flowers! We had our HOT day on Sunday. Taylor had a game to cheer for and we all left feeling like our clothes were permanently stuck to us! haha!

Caroline said...

Oh my goodness, how does she not choke with the hose in her mouth like that! haha too funny! And those are really beautiful flowers.

WildRose said...

Yes those flowers are very pretty! Summer was back here for sure, a little windy being on the water, but we spent some time outside as well, I did deflate the pool and put it away this past weekend.

alexish5 said...

I love the flowers! I will have to plant some of my own next year.

Anonymous said...

btw, the hose thing...not a good idea. I never knew this until we started camping this year. http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/home-garden/news/drinking-from-a-garden-hose-505/index.htm