Sunday, September 28, 2008

Im such an idiot!

Its been a busy weekend!
Saturday I left Keira with daddy and went shopping at the outlets and stocked up on good deals! Old Navy had some great sales and I was able to get clothes for less than 1 dollar!!! Saturday night Mike and I went to see a great movie called Fireproof. Its a great and HILARIOUS movie about marriages. Go see it!
Today we went wayyyyy up to the boondocks.. I mean to Newport to see Keira's new cousin who is sooooo tiny and cute. Because Newport is pretty far north from where we are there was some AMAZING foliage... lots of reds and oranges and yellows. Of course I forgot the camera so no pretty pics of the new baby or of the beautiful trees. We even saw a rainbow on the way home. I am so mad I forgot the camera!!!!!

3 comments:

Caroline said...

I bet the foliage was gorgeous!!! I love the fall so much, I just wish we could start having some fall weather. it's been so warm and gross here, for a little, tiny bit it seemed like Fall was here but I guess not anymore! Is this cousin on your side of the family or Mike's?

Glad you got a little time out to go shopping just by yourself! That's always nice once and awhile!

alexish5 said...

That stinks about your camera, but now you have an excuse to get up there again so you can take pictures (and get a baby fix at the same time).

MommyKW said...

Can't wait until your next trip so we can see tiny baby pictures! I haven't seen a tiny baby in a while! I now have to go to Old Navy tomorrow to see what you're talking about! Chris thanks you! Not really!