Tuesday, May 15, 2007

37 weeks!!!








Yeahhhh! We have finally reached 37 weeks. Keira is considered full term- FINALLY!! Seems like I have been pregnant for 5 years!


At my check-up today my blood pressure was up again.. 138/80 (yikes) its normally in the 90's when I am not preggo. I have to check it twice a day at work and call if its over 140/80. Doc said they would probably induce me at this point if it gets any higher or stays higher. So we shall see. It was much better before I left work at 120/76.


Anyhow.. Here is the pic the photographer took of my belly when

went to get our family picture taken for the church bulletin... this was a few weeks ago.

Today I finished putting together all the stuff for Keira. Her swing, bouncy seat, mobile and stroller.... Here are some pics...
Tanya




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are prepared! I love the picture of you too! Beautiful!

alexish5 said...

What a beautiful pregnant woman you were! I love the picture! If you are wondering why I am posting in you May posts....I am bored and decided to check out your lives before I knew you. =)