Sunday, May 27, 2007

Sunday am

Well I had a glimmer of hope yesterday- I starting getting crampy and my back starting aching more than normal yesterday afternoon- But it stopped about 2 hours after it started- so no baby yet. :o(
My aunt mentioned that red wine might help me sleep a little bit. Might have to try that- right now b/c its so hot out I am craving one of those big calorie laden fruity drinks like a sour apple margarita( frozen of course!!!) Can't wait to have one of those.
I survived the 3 hour service at church last night too. It was very warm in the church- No a/c and a packed crowd- so every now and then I had to go outside to cool off-. 3 trips to the bathroom and 2 trips outside for a 3 hour service- not too bad. :o) My feet swelled up b/c of the heat and are still swollen today.
My technology hungry husband is super excited about our new camera. We bought a digital cannon 10D off of our friends ( who are great photographers) and actually took our wedding pictures. It arrived in the mail yesterday and Mike has been snapping pictures ever since. So now we own the camera that was used to take our wedding pictures last year. Pretty cool! It looks a little too complicated for my pregnancy fried brain at the moment ( it came with 2 manuals the size of novels)- but of course it took mike all of 2 seconds to figure out how to use it. Mike is sleeping at the moment otherwise I would have him hook the camera up to the laptop so you all can see some of his pictures. Like I said- I haven't a clue how to download pics from it yet.
Tanya

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's not as scary as it looks. You never use half the information in the instuction books anyway (and I think one is in Spanish anyway). Also, I think it's easier to hook up a card reader then to plug the camera in each time. Just FYI.

Enjoy!!