Wednesday, May 09, 2007

They are back....

So apparently I spoke to soon. The ants have returned. Several hours after I posted yesterday they reappeared in the kitchen!!! We have gone to work again to get rid of them and so far we seem to be having success. We will keep you updated!!! :o)

Peter comes in from Franciscan University tonight around 5:30. Mike and I are going to pick him and his friend Kevin up at the airport and bring them back to our house for dinner. Its soooo nice out I think we will start up the grill... Last sunday I attempted to grill dinner and ended up burning it. I am not good with the grill- that is Mike's domain... so I think I will let him be in charge of dinner on the grill. Anyways my dad will meet us here- join us for dinner and then take Peter back to Warner. I will post some pics later this eve!
Tanya

No comments: