Sunday, May 13, 2007

All finished!!

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there!!! We went to Mass and spent the rest of the day working in the yard. I finally finished my perennial bed in front of the house. Check out the before and after pics below. It looks a little bare right now of course but once all the flowers grow and mature and fill out it should look really nice.
I also discovered that our yard does indeed have lilac bushes!!! I was planning on buying some so that was a good fine- the actual flowers just appeared this week which is why I didn't realize we had lilacs before. Lilac's are my absolute favorite flower and we my wedding flowers.
Mike's family came over for dinner for a mother's day BBQ. We brought our grill out of storage about 1 week ago and have used it many many times since. The cool thing about using the grill is then Mike will grill whatever is for dinner and I don't have to stand over the hot stove!!
Tanya





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Looks like it was a bit of work but well worth it! Hope you guys have a happy monday!