Friday, May 25, 2007

weekend plans...

I have declared Mike my new hero.... Its currently 96 degrees out and I came home from work and he had installed the a/c in the living room and had it running and the house nice and cool!!!!! Pregnant women and heat don't go together very well... my feet are swollen enough already- So nice to have to have AC!!!!!
So its memorial day weekend 2007. On my way home from work I passes several campers, and trucks hauling campers. I suspect that traffic headed north into the white mountians is going to be horrendous. Its supposed to be a great weekend I believe weather wise so everyone seems to have big plans. I have big plans too- I hope to have a baby this weekend!!!! HAHA- I doubt that would happen- would be nice.... but I doubt it.Other than that.. its also Pentecost weekend- which means there is a big (and of course LONG) Pentecost Vigil Mass at church sat evening. Mike is lecturing so we will be going to that. Hopefully its not as long as the Easter Vigil Mass. If I usually make at least 2 bathroom trips for a regular mass- I wonder how many times I will have to pee during a 2 and 1/2 hour mass.... ???? Lets hope I can also stay awake! :o)
Other than that- Mike is abandoning me all day tomorrow to go to MA and help the Franciscans with their dry wall project again so I shall have to find something to occupy my restless mind that doesn't involve spending money.
Monday we are having all of our friends over for a BBQ-
Hope everyone has a good weekend!!!
Tanya

2 comments:

N&M said...

- Miki - way to go with the AC! How did it get to be 96 in NH when I checked the weather last week and it was 50's?

- Pentecost is great and we have Monday off as well here though it is because of Pentecost.

- Enjoy your BBQ! What are you grilling? Chicken, steak, burgers?

- On Wednesday we go to see the birthing hospital which is about 15 minutes away. I heard from a local that there is one room with a water tub so Hopefully that one will be open and Niki can try to give birth in the water. One of the mom's gave birth in the water tub last week (naturally) and she didn't tear or anything and had an amazing experience. We hope for the same! Like you, Niki is ready to just have the baby. Ari is very excited as well. He went and got his shoes and told Niki that he wanted to go to the hospital "now" to see the baby!

Anonymous said...

Right now it is rainy and dreary in the great corn state. I love it but Sarah says she would much rather prefer the dry sunny weather.

We will be praying for a healthy and speedy delivery for you guys! And enjoy your AC!