Monday, May 21, 2007

SUN

Yeah!!!!! The sun is finally out! Thank goodness! And we are supposed to have several days of sunshine! WOOHOOO!!
I just got back from the doctors and everything seems to be OK with Keira. My blood pressure was much better today than last week so no worries there. She didn't check my cervix so I dunno if I am dilated at all but I doubt it since I haven't really had any signs of labor to speak of. She said they wouldn't induce me until 41 weeks unless there is a problem so I could technically be pregnant another 3 weeks (groan... ) Hopefully not- I am going to go take another walk even though I know it doesn't seem to do much but it so nice out I might as well.
Tanya

1 comment:

N&M said...

A few comments:

1. Good news about the sunshine and blood pressure. I can tell you are so ready to have that baby!

2. Sounds like you have been succored in to all those sleeping devices. Niki and I received one of those Teddy Bears from one of her relatives and it didn't work an ounce. The only thing it did was make a really annoying noise.

3. Baby Keira is a princess already. While all those gadgets all over her crib and chairs, she is going to be hyper-stimulated.

4. Are you going natural? You don't need the epidural....not that I know or anything!!

5. Temps yesterday was 80 and sunny! Jealous?