Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Where did the food go??

So...yesterday we had a BBQ. We invited a lot of people and of course as the hours kept inching closer to the time of the BBQ, we were getting calls from people saying they were coming and asking what to bring for food. Being that Tanya is better at organizing parties and figuring out what kind of food we need, I usually divert all those questions to her. Needless to say, we probably had 30-40 people over for the BBQ. People brought everything under the sun.

We had:
Chicken
Burgers
Hot Dogs
Cheddar Wurst
Stuffed Peppers
Cooked Vegetables
Soda
Chips
Pasta Salad
Regular Salad
Bacon/Tostito Salad
StarKiss
Dilly Bars
Frederick's Pastries
Whoopie Pie Cake
Hippert's Famous Cookies
More Desserts
6 Coolers
A ton of Bottled Water
Juice
Watermelon
ETC!!

I think you get the picture.

The day was a beautiful sunny 80-90 degree day. It would have been hot, but my sister let us borrow her (2) EZ-Up Pop-Up Tent things that provided enough shade for everyone. My parents brought over a picnic table and almost everyone brought over chairs so everyone had a place to sit. My parents also brought a kiddie pool for the kids to play in which was a hit. I would say the BBQ was a success and a good time was had by all.

Anyways...check out the pics from my new camera!!!!! :) I took about 500 pictures, but deleted about 340 of them because they just weren't very good or because there were duplicates or similars. I LOVE THE CAMERA, now I just need to become well acquainted with the thing.

http://picasaweb.google.com/mvigneau/MemorialDay2007

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you like the camera!! Also, tanya looks so cute with her pregnant belly!