Thursday, May 31, 2007

Baby on the way???? Maybe.....

Well I went to the doctors Tues. She said I needed to go 1 more week before they would strip my membranes or try to soften my cervix to try to induce labor .....
Well this am I woke up feeling crampy and having back pain. The back pain intensified as the day wore on and I started having some tightening across my uterus. I finally called the doc around 1:30 and they wanted me to come in for a stress test b/c the baby wasn't moving much. I just got back from that. The baby looked fine she said and I was having alot of cramping and "uterine activity." She said it would either dissipate and stop or it would get stronger and proceed into labor. She said she was on call this weekend and might see us!!
So anyways- That is were we stand. I am going to go for a walk and see if I can encourage things a little bit... :o) We will keep you all posted!!!
Hopefully it won'' stop and go away but get stronger!!!
Tanya

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come on baby Keira!

Anonymous said...

She's on her way! Best wishes ,Auntie Nancy

Anonymous said...

They are at the Hospital now! :)