Thursday, May 24, 2007

Diaper Cake





Have you ever heard of a diaper cake???? Me either.. until I saw one today. Work had a double baby shower plus a wedding shower for me, another girl having a baby, and a PA who was getting married today. They had tons of food and cake. Yummy stuff. The other pregnant gal and I were each given a diaper cake ( see pic of the far Right) The diapers are rolled and then bound with ribbons and stacked like a cake. On the sides are toys, pacifiers and bottles. Its really very creative. They also gave each of us flowers, a Target gift card, balloons, and a bag of baby clothes and toiletries.We have sooooooo many diapers now- If Keira doesn't show up soon I am going to have to find another use for disposable diapers..... :o)

1 comment:

Mary B said...

My mom's friend makes diaper cakes for baby showers and towel cakes for wedding showers! They are really creative and the wedding ones can be very beautiful!

I'm keeping you and Keira in my prayers!
Mary (from Chicago)