Saturday, May 05, 2007

multiple species of mold.....





Mike thought everyone would want to see the variety of mold that was growing on the drywall behind the paneling in our basement. This was not from this years flooding- we are guessing its from last year's May ( think our wedding weekend) flood. Thankfully- it was only on the drywall and paneling- NOT on the concrete- so now that Mike has removed the last of it - its all GONE!!!!!! No more mold!!!We are going to pain the concrete a light color in that Drylock stuff so its prettier to look at..... :o)
Well we are off to our last baby shower. :o) We will post more pics soon.
Its rather funny b/c on Monday I told my OB that Keira had me a little worried because she had ceased moving as much for the prior several days- The doc said she was probably running out of room in there and since her heartbeat was strong she said not to worry- Well starting on Tuesday she seems to have either woke up or been on a constant sugar high- She has been moving around tons and constantly kicking me in the ribcage!!! Its almost like she heard me say she was being to quiet and said " HA- they think I am docile!!I'll show them!!" As I write this she is kicking me.....
Tanya

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Miss Keira started kicking in full force again! Tell her to keep it up- don't be like her friend Lydia.

Good job Mike on getting rid of the moldy walls. What fun! Chris spent his Saturday pulling cable to the attic (what good is an upstairs without internet?)and patching the chimney. We lead exciting lives!