Tuesday, May 22, 2007

My response.....

Some comments from the peanut gallery- that I feel I must respond too....



Mark & Niki said...
A few comments: 1. Good news about the sunshine and blood pressure. I can tell you are so ready to have that baby!2. Sounds like you have been succored in to all those sleeping devices. Niki and I received one of those Teddy Bears from one of her relatives and it didn't work an ounce. The only thing it did was make a really annoying noise. 3. Baby Keira is a princess already. While all those gadgets all over her crib and chairs, she is going to be hyper-stimulated. 4. Are you going natural? You don't need the epidural....not that I know or anything!!5. Temps yesterday was 80 and sunny! Jealous?
5/22/2007 1:33 PM


Tanya says...
1. Yes I am ready to have this baby- question is.. is she ready to meet the world?? Doesn't seem to be the case. I won't be outdone with Armenian stubburnness- I am afterall more armenian that she is.. so I shall win this fight and she shall come out!!!
2. Sleeping devices- They were given to us( not bought by us) and hey if it works who cares... EVERY baby is different so who knows.... this is another fight I will win- This child will learn to sleep through the night in her own crib. We will love her dearly but we are only human and need sleep too!
3. Princess yes- Over stimulated??? NO - She will be educated.... I think your child will be over stimulated... look who your poor child is going to have bothering it and playing with it... ARI.. Mr. Hyper himself!
4. Am I going natural???? Who do you think I am? Why would I want to be in agony and dying with pain if I can have drugs??? Hello... Modern medicine- its a wonderful thing..... and by the way- being that you are a man.. you haven't the right to say ONE WORD about pain control during labor.. we all know men couldn't handle labor pain either....
Tanya

No comments: