Friday, May 04, 2007

YAHHH its Friday!!

Gotta love fridays. Its always nice to have 2 days ahead of you where you don't have to think about getting to work on time and dealing with co-workers, etc. Its supposed to be nice weather this weekend too so that makes me excited!! Its been gloriously sunny, although a bit cool in the 60's. At night its been about 32 so I had to bring some of my flowers inside and cover the rest of them with towels at night.
Nothing to exciting on tap for this weekend. We have our second baby shower with my side of the family. Its at my Dad's house in Warner so we will be doing that tomorrow. Other than that we hope to continue house projects...basement work, second floor dry wall, yard work. I wish we could both take a week off and get some things done but Mike has zero vacation time and I don't get a paid maternity leave except for what vacation time I have saved up- so I best leave that alone. I have about 3 weeks saved up so far.
Well I should probably get back to writing thank you nots for all the cool baby gifts we received at our shower last weekend. Happy Friday to all.... :o)
Tanya

1 comment:

N&M said...

What happened to the ants?